This holiday season we look forward to celebrating the people in our lives that we are thankful for. Friends, family and community are something we have learned to not take for granted these past years. If you're looking to show someone a little extra love through gifting, Olson House has so many special items to offer. From little trinkets and stocking stuffers to cozy heirloom pieces, our shop has a unique something for someone of each taste. We are excited to provide some gifting guidance as you shop this season. Browse our holiday gift guide below!
- You can't go wrong with coffee table books during cozy season!
- Do you gift an ornament each year? Take a look at these cutie En Gry & Sif Felt Baby Penguin Ornaments
- A Normann Copenhagen Ring Box - something you maybe wouldn't buy for yourself
- A classic Olson House gift idea: Lapuan Kankurit Wool Pocket Shawl
- A new Marimekko design, Juhla
- I receive socks each year! How about you?
- We have a wide selection of totes in the shop!
- Iittala Aalto Recycled Glass Candleholder, something with a story
- Shop local maker CIVAL Collective for jewelry pieces.
- Plaid Hat Gnome, so cute, no additional comment needed!
- The Ferm Living Duo Candles are unique and beautiful.
- For a touch of whimsy, the Normann Copenhagen Shorebird
- For the chef in your life, the Marimekko Unikko Linen Blend Apron is an instant classic.
- Lapuan Kankurit Maija Blanket as a very thoughtful gift
- Swedish Dishcloths are a staple & selling fast!
- The Lovi figures make terrific stocking stuffers, like this Lovi Cat!
- A timeless scarf...with a pocket!! Lapuan Kankurit Tanhu Wool Pocket Scarf
- Share the perfect scent of the Big White Yeti Olson House Custom Candle.
- Bring chocolate as a hostess gift!
- Ekelund Weavers produces wonderful designs for napkins, towels and more.